Tuesday, June 14, 2005

New Song, New Projects

I got a call today from a friend of mine who suggested we play hookie from our church dance class and go see these guys instead. It didn't take too much convincing... so I loaded up two of my three kiddos (the eldest had to work) and we drove to the Chick Filet parking lot, met up with a bunch of friends, and jammed for a couple of hours. Awesome! On the knitting front, I've cast on for yet another One Skein Wonder Shrug, making this one my fifth! This one is being made out of Patons Brilliant (doubled) in Cream. It's beautiful! I'll post pics when it's done. I also decided to start another sock (yes ANOTHER sock) in the Samantha's Fixation Sock pattern. I started it in Fixation, but didn't care for the colorway and decided to try it in a cotton blend that matches a sweater that I'm also working on...

Pink Sock 1.jpg (150762 bytes)

so now I'll have a matching sweater/sock set, if I ever finish them ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?