Saturday, May 21, 2005

Good Morning!

Well, it's Saturday morning, the kids are at their dad's, and DH is working 'till 8:00 pm -- time to get some serious knitting in! Which is a really good thing since I'm quite behind on "Glam"aws NBaT. 

 

I'm drudging through the armholes and hope to finish at least one sleeve today! OH! And here's a pic of my first freeform scrumble. I have a question though -- is it still considered a scrumble if it's big? Or do scrumbles have to be small? Anyway, here it is (notice how the colors work with the colors of my other pillows). 

 

I know it's a tall order, but I really think this scrumble is going to become an afghan one day! Okay, here is my latest soon-to-be project! Since I'm a fairly new knitter, I know this will be quite a challenge, but look how gorgeous it is!!! The recommended yarn has been discontinued, so I'm going to try it in Plymouth's Softer since it's a suggested alternative. Okay, time's a'wastin'!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?